Saturday, September 15, 2012

Forest Sanctuary


“The forest is a cathedral of dreams, and the essence of our sanctuary.”

Forest Sanctuary 

I stand before the forest grove,
my eyes reflect the tree’s,
connecting essence of its trove,
that grows inside of me.

My spirit sings in silent prayer,
through conscious energy,
so deep within the forest green,
there lays infinity.

The aroma pines fill my lungs,
the spice of birch like tea,
enchanting echoes of the finch,
that sings tranquility.

Soft woodland flowers paint the ground,
and lead the way inside,
while Cardinals sing their distant song,
and carry every stride.

The aura glows much brighter now,
the further in I go,
by exhaling in slow motion,
each breath becomes the flow.

Vibrations placid lift me up,
by forest deep in prayer,
a place so lush in conscious light,
a place serene and fair.
---------------------------
4th Edit March 14, 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Activist Poet

Poetry & Prose

Best Rock Music of 2021

World United Music Promotions

Art & Expression of SF Brennan

The Immune System & the Dangers of a Vaccine after Immunity reached - Professor Sucharit Bhakdi, MD

Healthy Athletes and Heart Problems After Getting the Jab