Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Prescience and a Glimpse of Life’s Imprint II

 


Prescience and a Glimpse of Life’s Imprint II

Psilocybin was a door,
long ago and in my past,
conveyed a future life time,
and all my moments caste.

Age nineteen and unafraid,
is when I stepped through that door,
and crossed the conscious threshold,
where my mind did then explore.

Guided by a hooded monk,
just one question was allowed,
the answer then revealed,
in enigma and a shroud.

We scaled a darkened building,
on the outside looking in,
and peeked inside the windows,
from where it did begin.

Each floor seemed so familiar,
as I watched the scenes unfold,
the further up we traveled,
the more I did behold.

Each block of time was a year,
and much brighter than the last,
as floors began to travel,
they passed by very fast.

Scaled building showed my life,
without the details known,
all recognized by the feel,
the atmospheres that I’d sown.

Looking back, I see it all,
as I understand the flight,
enlightenment as I grew,
in knowledge and in sight.

Open then were my eyes,
as light began expanding,
absorbing me into time,
defined my understanding.
---------------------------

About this Poem: In my nineteenth year (1979), I had an out of body experience in a state of higher awakened consciousness after I had ingested a small amount of Psilocybin (Magic Mushrooms).

The transit to this state of consciousness happened about an hour after taking them and was like falling into a dream world while awake.

The experience happened at a very pivotal time in my life and state of the world. My life was just really beginning to bud while the world was at the heights of the cold war and at the beginning of a long descent into economic collapse. I felt lost and alone in a big scary world that I didn’t think I was going to survive as the world seemingly lived on the edge with the constant threat of nuclear war hanging over our heads. Many of the younger generation didn’t expect to live long and so we lived life to the fullest and burnt the candle at both ends.

As I Look back at the outer body experience and moment in time now, it felt as though a being within the conscious spirit world who was watching over me revealed himself to show me the impression of my entire life.

I can’t explain why it happened except that maybe it was an intervention from self destruction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Activist Poet

Poetry & Prose

Best Rock Music of 2021

World United Music Promotions

Art & Expression of SF Brennan

The Immune System & the Dangers of a Vaccine after Immunity reached - Professor Sucharit Bhakdi, MD

Healthy Athletes and Heart Problems After Getting the Jab