Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Intuition


 

Intuition

Intuition’s an old soul,
that writes our book of dreams,
a guiding voice within our minds,
that guards us from extremes.

It stays with you a lifetime,
protects you from thoughts astray,
that sends you in directions,
and warns to turn away.

In older primal places,
where ardor does overwhelm,
past lives can still remember,
the feelings from ancient realm.

When voice within is calling,
it comes from somewhere in time,
and speaks through intuition, 
to convey your paradigm.
---------------------------

About this Poem: Intuition is the voice inside you that I believe comes from the collective lives you’ve lived in the past. We’ve all felt the words and warnings, even with a few goosebumps. Treasure that voice and listen to it always, especially when it warns you.

Have you ever been to an ancient place like Stonehenge, the Pyramids and felt a profound feeling or strong connection? When looking at these ancient places, it may be that a past life you’ve lived perks up inside trying to tell you they’ve been here before but the words are lost to feelings of intuition.


The photo is from one of the moments I experienced, I needed proof I was on the right path and so I listened to intuition that directed me to the top of a large hill. I asked my question and for proof I then asked show me the face of an angel...at that moment the wind picked up, a face turned towards me and whispered in my mind, "Take your picture"...

I will be writing more of these topics in my next book "The Activist Poet Volume 2" including my defiant words at the governing establishment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Activist Poet

Poetry & Prose

Best Rock Music of 2021

World United Music Promotions

Art & Expression of SF Brennan

The Immune System & the Dangers of a Vaccine after Immunity reached - Professor Sucharit Bhakdi, MD

Healthy Athletes and Heart Problems After Getting the Jab