Tuesday, August 31, 2021

The Phase of Life



The Phase of Life

I know more today than yesterday
and less today than tomorrow.
But every day that saunters by,
leaves me with a little sorrow.

For time that passes changes all,
deposits life into the past.
The journey here is just a phase,
as nothings meant to last.

Yet the person that’s within me
has always remained the same,
as the light inside is brighter,
for the universe to reclaim.

So, as I learn of who I am
and the further along I go,
that life is just experience
for the next phase I’ll come to know,
I find that there’s tranquility
and take comfort to the end,
for in the end there’s beginning
and a new place to ascend.
--------------------------

Photo created by Stewart Brennan on Night Café Studios


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Activist Poet

Poetry & Prose

Best Rock Music of 2021

World United Music Promotions

Art & Expression of SF Brennan

The Immune System & the Dangers of a Vaccine after Immunity reached - Professor Sucharit Bhakdi, MD

Healthy Athletes and Heart Problems After Getting the Jab