Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Waiting for Departure, Alone on a Bench





Waiting for Departure, Alone on a Bench

Summer’s evening, gibbous moon,
radiance overflowing,
collective souls on display,
the sky above is glowing.

Spirits pass in front of me,
they’re travelling to the light,
adding to the brilliance of
the orb that sails the night.

and there upon that full moons rise
above the azure skies,
my soul mate Kath waits for me
where spirits nebulize.

I hear her essence call to me
by thoughts that carry vision
reflections from our memories
reminds there’s no division.

For scrolls of time hold our flame
they’re bound by gold and teal,
forever blending both our names
and mutual love we feel.

I watch the moon pass over me
return to western skies,
releasing essence heaven bound,
towards the new sunrise.

And so this journey carries on,
for death is not the end
we’ll meet again on distant shore
where souls rejoin and mend.
---------------------------------
Edit Date 20240214

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Activist Poet

Poetry & Prose

Best Rock Music of 2021

World United Music Promotions

Art & Expression of SF Brennan

The Immune System & the Dangers of a Vaccine after Immunity reached - Professor Sucharit Bhakdi, MD

Healthy Athletes and Heart Problems After Getting the Jab