Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Replenishment




Replenishment

Weighty days compound my sorrows,
they build uneasy themes,
impounding all my tomorrows,
they seep into my dreams.

I close my eyes to block it out,
reach for positive force,
where flow of light removes my doubt,
and connects me with the source.

My essence gathers in the light,
a shrine in time and space,
to energize with great insight,
reset my earthly pace.

Where prescience guides my memory,
to themes I was before,
they envelop time and rhythm,
with mana that restores.

While the imprint of my program,
replays the task at hand,
connects with hidden memory,
I bear and understand.

Proof is given by inner sight,
to dream is all we need,
we’ll find ourselves within the light,
where consciousness is freed.
-------------------------------
3rd Edit April 10th, 2021


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Activist Poet

Poetry & Prose

Best Rock Music of 2021

World United Music Promotions

Art & Expression of SF Brennan

The Immune System & the Dangers of a Vaccine after Immunity reached - Professor Sucharit Bhakdi, MD

Healthy Athletes and Heart Problems After Getting the Jab