Monday, March 6, 2023

In the Early Hours, I Can See


 Photo Art by Stewart Brennan

In the Early Hours, I Can See

I awoke from a dream that layered my thoughts
looking for answers my essence had sought
in the silence of darkness, calm and alone
I tried to remember what I had been shown.

I grabbed my hoodie and went for a walk
in the wee morning hours out to the dock
where a reticence of stars flickered their light
reflections on water where moon flows in white.

The shadows of evening all caught in the rise
by the first light of painting in lower skies
they connect to the universe, earth and moon
and I follow suit to bring me in tune.

Sun begins rising with its warmth on my face
while forest harmony and sounds interlace
a celebration of life does unfold
those moments on earth that the dream had foretold.

Unique understanding of minds held in tow
levels of consciousness all one in the glow
life on our planet, relies on the sun
and every star mirrors to make us all one.
-------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Activist Poet

Poetry & Prose

Best Rock Music of 2021

World United Music Promotions

Art & Expression of SF Brennan

The Immune System & the Dangers of a Vaccine after Immunity reached - Professor Sucharit Bhakdi, MD

Healthy Athletes and Heart Problems After Getting the Jab