Thursday, March 18, 2021

Old Age Prison

 


Old Age Prison

Oh, my goodness, I’m so glad you called,
can’t take much more here, I’m so appalled,
they’ve locked us all up inside this place,
I need to see a familiar face.

Computer won't work for these old bones,
can’t work these fandangled celliphones,
they won’t let us out to take the air,
they’re more like prisons than old age care.

Several friends just died the other day,
ambulance came and took them away,
there’s a deadly virus they proclaim,
but I think those vaccines are to blame.

The mass of death that’s reported here,
where those forced vaccines are twice a year,
seems death comes after getting those shots,
they come here now, dressed as astronauts.

Same thing happened in previous years,
without the astronaut or their fears,
and no pandemic did they proclaim,
a normal cycle that still remains.

Did you ever stop and wonder why,
or do you believe their Tammy lies?
I think their cover up’s so obscene,
and they forced me to take their vaccine.

Don’t want to read the papers no more,
those shits have a lot to answer for,
the TV news is so full of crap,
with death reports on a panic map.

Nurse Willard’s here, who can come and go,
we’re caged like rats in this horror show,
I don’t care about some stupid flu,
I just want family, and be with you!

So, why don’t you break me out of here?
we could go somewhere and disappear,
I could live with you, don’t take much space,
and everyday I could see your face.

Like when you were young and growing up,
we had fun times when you were a pup,
we could save on their expensive rent,
stop paying these corporate malcontents.

I don’t want isolation anymore,
this punishment, locked behind a door,
I won’t burden you, what do you say,
I really do need to get away.

Let me see my family one last time,
and not by this window pantomime,
I need human contact like before,
to hold my hand as I cross deaths door.
-----------------------------------------
The Activist Poet

About this Poem: My mother had Alzheimers in later life and hated living in an old age care facility. It was a very lonely place for her. She loved it when I visited and took her for a drive, anything to get away from the assisted living place where she stayed.

I went there three or four days a week between July 2015 until her death in January 2016. During that time, I got to meet a number of the residents there and from the summer to the fall we’d converse pleasantries and small talk. Their eyes lit up when a familiar visitor walked in, and you could just feel the atmosphere change for the better. They were so hungry for someone to talk to, but as autumn progressed and the annual flu shots were administered, a number of them passed away shortly afterwards. In fact, my own mother had a persistent cold and runny nose after receiving the mandatory flu shot from the care home. She died suddenly at the age of 90, on January 22nd, 2016 and left me with my sorrows to write about and so this poem is for her, my mother "Olive Brennan"

When the so-called pandemic swept through 2020, ninety to ninety five percent of all claimed deaths from COVID-19 came from elderly care homes. The annual Influenza which is categorized as “Influenza A” or “Influenza B” circles the world every year and claims lives in relatively the same numbers every year including 2020 when COVID-19 made its name.

This poem is dedicated to all the elderly who have been held hostage since March 2020 who are not allowed to be with their families. Old age was not meant to be spent in isolation alone, and it is inhumane to allow such a horrific tragedy to continue.

Incidentally, the word “Tammy” refers to Theresa Tam the Hong Kong native that holds the position as the 3rd chief public health officer in the Canadian government. She’s sick in her mind and sick in her soul for pushing the never-ending insane lockdown and mask policies in Canada. It’s time to bring those accountable who spread the covid lies and fearmongering to court and charge them with mass murder. Theresa Tam should be first on that list.


Also: Nurse Willard is a character reference to the 1971 horror movie “Willard”

LINKS:

[01] PCR Tests Unreliable - External peer review of the RTPCR test to detect SARS-CoV-2 reveals 10 major scientific flaws at the molecular and methodological level: consequences for false positive results.
[02] DR ROGER HODKINSON: "THIS IS THE GREATEST HOAX EVER PERPETRATED ON AN UNSUSPECTING PUBLIC"
[03] Facts About COVID-19
[04] DR ANDREW WAKEFIELD WARNS - THIS IS NOT A VACCINE!
[05] Vaccines Basic Concerns
[06] Physical distancing, mask-wearing could be in place for 2-3 years even with vaccine, Tam warns.
[07] Masks are not Effective?The Evidence they are not
[08] The COVID 2nd Wave Will Tear Our Communities Apart
[09] Draconian COVID Laws Strangling Quebec Healthcare
[10] The Reset of Canadian Society and the World
[11] The Corporate Takeover of Healthcare



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Activist Poet

Poetry & Prose

Best Rock Music of 2021

World United Music Promotions

Art & Expression of SF Brennan

The Immune System & the Dangers of a Vaccine after Immunity reached - Professor Sucharit Bhakdi, MD

Healthy Athletes and Heart Problems After Getting the Jab