Sunday, October 25, 2015

Here for a Moment



PHOTO: Empathic energy released - A guardian angel lifts her hand to her face and manifests the universal light within, sending waves of healing energy to you by empathic thought. ~ May all your troubles fall away to the loving essence of god.

Here for a Moment

I heard a song by Michael on Fire,
his ballad pleased my mind.
Listened close to his words,
and the message I did find.

I saw a picture of the light,
flair of colour across the skies.
Excitement mirrored in its luster,
and engaged my soulful eyes.

I felt the heart of a sentient being,
through eyes our souls connected.
Empathy spoke to me in thoughts,
communication twice perfected.

It doesn’t matter what you believe,
just as long as you’re heart is true.
We’re only here for a moment,
to express our point of view.

I saw a film that showed the stars,
such beauty through and through.
In its vastness my heart sings out,
because in it, there is you.

I read a novel the other day,
its paintings splashed upon my mind.
Glittering words of God’s creation,
new masterpiece I did find.

It doesn’t matter what you believe,
just as long as you’re heart is true.
We’re only here for a moment,
to express our point of view.

A stranger sent me a thank you note,
filled my thoughts with hope.
One good deed becomes a miracle,
so grateful for what she wrote.

My whole life’s been an education,
in the end I know I’m free.
Time is meant for living,
so many wonders still to see.

It doesn’t matter what you believe,
just as long as you’re heart is true.
We’re only here for a moment,
to express our point of view.
--------------

Inspired by the music of Michael on Fire

Michael on Fire Artist Profile

No comments:

Post a Comment

World United Productions

Folk & Acoustic Music - 2010 to 2019

Progressive Rock - 2000 to 2016

Poetry & Prose

Great music not found anywhere else! – The Minstral Show