Saturday, January 13, 2024

Defiance

Defiance
 
In the end,
when the conflicts still rage
and the army of bots descend
upon my presence on the stage

I’ll speak my mind so that it’s clear
I’ll not be quiet, nor desist,
I’ll be more determined, persevere,
raise my resolve and raise my fist.

I’ll not go into that censored night
nor will I change my view
when nations unleash their might
to bomb, invade or stage a coup.

I’ll battle where that evil has sprung
a field where every man should
condemn those that slaughter the young
embrace community and all that’s good.
-----------------------------------------
The Activist Poet

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Activist Poet

Poetry & Prose

Best Rock Music of 2021

World United Music Promotions

Art & Expression of SF Brennan

The Immune System & the Dangers of a Vaccine after Immunity reached - Professor Sucharit Bhakdi, MD

Healthy Athletes and Heart Problems After Getting the Jab