Sunday, November 13, 2022

Little Worth

 

Little Worth

I shall not like to find myself
in a country that’s at war,
for the depths of that depression
just chills me to my core.

Unlike the newsreel movies,
so illusive of the feel,
in reality, there’s anguish,
for the lives that they do steal.

…and outrage breeds determined might
with solemn inhumanity,
that never heals over time
in remembrance of calamity.

Of all the wars I’ve come to know
through my prison here on earth,
I find that I’m more angry,
and that money has little worth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Activist Poet

Poetry & Prose

Best Rock Music of 2021

World United Music Promotions

Art & Expression of SF Brennan

The Immune System & the Dangers of a Vaccine after Immunity reached - Professor Sucharit Bhakdi, MD

Healthy Athletes and Heart Problems After Getting the Jab