Monday, December 28, 2020

Minstral

 



Minstral 

I am the astral traveler,
a rebel just visiting here,
in a land of the unliving,
where community lives in fear.

I’m the minstrel of the music,
a curser of mainstream wrongs,
I cater to all the artists,
for their stories, their truth, their songs.

I bring tidings of a future,
I unlock secrets of the past,
I chip away at the torus,
that’s negative and meant to last.

I’m the minstrel of the forest,
I’m a rebel that sings the news,
I’m an outcast from foundations,
for I bring alternative views.
---------------------------------
2nd Edit Sept 15th, 2021

About this Poem: “Minstral” is my online user or pen name which I’ve gone by for over 20 years and still use on platforms such as YouTube where my Music and News channel projects began in 2007. The name reflects my character which, like minstrels of old, share alternative news, views and poetic verse from their travels.

The internet and my own personal experience in life form this character, along with my music and news projects, “World United Music” and “World United News”.

I’m a modern day “Minstral” and activist, deeply emerged in the alternative news and music scenes where “World United Music” is my vat of songs and “World United News”, the information I bring with poetry as my interpretation and experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Activist Poet

Poetry & Prose

Best Rock Music of 2021

World United Music Promotions

Art & Expression of SF Brennan

The Immune System & the Dangers of a Vaccine after Immunity reached - Professor Sucharit Bhakdi, MD

Healthy Athletes and Heart Problems After Getting the Jab