Sunday, October 2, 2016

Facebook Row


Photo Source: Dr Rich Swier

Facebook Row

Another Facebook time-out, they didn’t like what I said,
nor the posted pictures, of the terrorists who are dead.

I’m in political limbo, I’m not allowed to post,
Jailed by Facebook’s police, barred from coast to coast.

Caught by deep state censors, my words they say are bad,
I’m not allowed to use good terms for Putin or Assad.

My news feeds one-way traffic, visits are all blank,
Unless I bow to extortion, and pay them from my bank.  

Their advertisers hound me, I mark them all as Spam,
Greedy corporate pages of belligerent Uncle Sam.

Suggested friends make me shudder, who the F*** is that?
with pages blank and empty, another troll or rat.

I plan my re-emergence, Palestine posts are due,
I’m sure to piss off Zionists, facebook's other shoe.

So here I wait in penance, eager to do much more,

and celebrate my family, all activists to the core.
 ------------------------------


~ The Activist Poet ~

About this Poem: Facebook is not a social network anymore, in fact it’s more of a US Intelligence program and corporate data mining tool / application that either penalizes users who do not fall in line with their politics, or data mines information while extorting small businesses for money. 

Ask any activist who’s been isolated for their political posts or ask a musician who now has to pay out money for their page posts to reach those who already subscribed to their updates. After paying Facebook for putting posts on more of the bands subscriber news feeds, bands find themselves out of pocket with no real results, as it's all just a numbers game and scam.



LINK: Facebook Is Collaborating With the Israeli Government to Determine What Should Be Censored
https://theintercept.com/2016/09/12/facebook-is-collaborating-with-the-israeli-government-to-determine-what-should-be-censored/


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Activist Poet

Poetry & Prose

Best Rock Music of 2021

World United Music Promotions

Art & Expression of SF Brennan

The Immune System & the Dangers of a Vaccine after Immunity reached - Professor Sucharit Bhakdi, MD

Healthy Athletes and Heart Problems After Getting the Jab